Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Since I didn't had a blogger on June 25, 2009. I would like to share some words.

Michael Jackson was my one of favorite singer, and dancer. I was speechless when I heard that he passed away. I was on the computer like I am right now and watching tv. They said that Michael Jackson was rushed to the hospital than a couple minutes later they announced that he had passed away. I couldn't believe it. People on twitter, and facebook was just shock that king of pop was gone. I sat the whole day watching and listening to his music and music video. I didn't had no emotion in me. I was just there shock. Because before I became a fan of B2K....I was a huge fan of MJ. So the next day I was heading to Connecticut. So when I'm got there. In the hotel with my cousin and uncle watching cnn, All the overwhelming feeling finally hit me. I shed tears a little, My cousin asked me whats wrong I said I miss Michael Jackson, He said me too. So while we was in Connecticut we just celebrated his wonderful talent that he shared to the world. Even though It will been a year already. I still miss him. RIP MJ- Love Liyah.