Saturday, July 31, 2010

Listen

I wish I just had someone I can vent to who would just sit and listen to me. Like fully listen to me, understand me, be there for me, hug me, and just care. I feel like no one can understand what I'm going through right now. Sometimes I just want to scream as loud as I can but it's like nothing comes out, not vocally but emotionally. I hate being nagged and most importantly I hate when I'm trying my best to just be happy or do right but yet nothing is good enough. I'm in a place where I can't escape, I hate these closed walls When is it going to be that I can finally be to myself, let everything out and feel good about it. I want to be able to feel myself again, be comfortable with my skin, diminish all the tears, forget all the worrying and just remember what it was like to do me and not care what anyone thinks. I think its almost coming to an end though,hopefully I mean they say it takes a downfall to rise back up. Hopefully my downfall has ended.